Google Maps is the free service on PCs and smartphones which helps people find your business, that has been installed on over five billion Android devices. Knowledge Computing can:
- Add a new business
- Add regular photos to your Google Maps listing in order to illustrate your business or products
- Add 360-degree photos to your listing to bring people “into” your business
- Add a 360-degree virtual tour to your listing to let people look around your business
I can also fix many Google Maps listing errors:
- Map marker is missing
- Map marker is in the wrong place, eg:
Wrong building, other size of the street, in a field!
- Business information is incorrect, eg.
- Opening hours
- Web address
- Restaurant links to your menu/table reservation
- How to embed a map on your Website (like the example above)
Google Maps launched in 2005, and can now provide people with directions to find you. On a smartphone, you need only ask Google Assistant “where is the nearest cafe”, to not only get directions, but opening times, and a selection of enticing photographs.
|Add new business||£30|
|Corrections/additions to existing business||£5 each item
|Addition of photos||£5 each|
|Additional of 360-deg 3D photos (photospheres)||£10 each|
|Addition of 360-deg 3D virtual tours||From £135|