Types of website
Knowledge Computing offers three main types if website:
|Main feature||Simple, effective web pages, that we manage on your behalf.||We design and create your site, after which you can log-in and edit the site yourself||Editable, plus built-in shopping cart software so you can manage your own products and services|
|Infrastructure||HTML pages||WordPress CMS||WordPress + eCommerce|
|Typical design and set-up cost
|Hosting charge||£20 per month||£40 per month||£50 per month|
- New sites optimised for display on PCs, tablets and mobiles
- Secure servers (padlock displays in web address)
- Search engine optimisation (SEO) in order to get the best our of Google searches
- Editable websites are made with WordPress, a content management system (CMS) that runs over 60-million websites because it is easy to use. It allows you to add to content, and edit what is there.
- eCommerce websites are also made with WordPress, and typically use the WooCommerce plug-in to add a shopping cart, and link to an online payment system.